Employee success stories
Began as a Landscape Operative
- Lee was promoted to a Team Leader at the age of 19 and Senior Supervisor soon after
- He was soon appointed to Junior Contracts Manager then Regional Manager and Regional Operations Director
- As part of the rebranding and reorganisation of the business in 2010, Lee was promoted to be part of the senior management team in the capacity of Operations Director for the Landscape Construction Division and Grounds Maintenance activities in the North
Developing The Landscape Group into one of the most respected Landscape companies for Hard and Soft works in the UK. Achieving the role as Director with overall responsibility for Landscape Division.
“My favourite part of the job is the diversity of the role. All day long I have to put on different hats to suit the situation, I never get a chance to become bored.”
- Started within the industry in 2004 as a Grounds Maintenance Operative
- At the age of 20 after completing a NVQ level 3 in Horticulture, Andy was promoted to Contract Supervisor
- He was promoted to Assistant Contract Manager two years later and moved forward to achieve his ILM Level 4 in Management qualification
- In March 2011 Andy was deservedly promoted to the role of Contract Manager
“The diversity of my role has increased my skills level and given me the confidence to progress further within the industry. “
- James graduated with BSc Hon Degree in 2006
- He joined the industry in 2007 as a team leader and was soon promoted to Supervisor. During this time he was involved in the submission and subsequent winning of seven green flag awards.
- James joined The Landscape Group as Contract Supervisor at Redbridge and is responsible for a team of up to 33 employees and the delivery of grounds maintenance activities in Parks, Housing estates and schools.