Michelle Maybury - Operations Director
Outside of the working environment, Michelle enjoys the great outdoors and her interests revolve mainly around dogs, horses and motorbikes.
Michelle has worked within the horticultural sector for over 20 years, specialising in providing green services since 2005. She joined The Landscape Group in 2010, firstly heading up the Business Development Department before moving to Operations Director.
As Operations Director, Michelle manages the Midlands and South East Regions grounds maintenance and streetscene contracts for local authority and housing association clients.
Michelle has extensive operational and commercial experience with Local Authority and Housing Association contracts. She delivers innovative, cost effective and practical solutions to new and existing clients, hand in hand with excellent standards of service.
Having gained her operational experience within the green services sector, Michelle is able to demonstrate her experience winning new business and delivering high operational standards. Her key achievements include:
- Bid Director for the successful renewal of the London Borough of Lewisham grounds maintenance contract in 2009, including delivering innovative and ground breaking solutions to public sector service delivery.
- Bid Director and Managing Director responsible for winning three wards within Birmingham City Council grounds maintenance contract. Successfully delivering first and second generation TUPE transfers, seamless contract start up and excellent quality standards from day one.
- Skilled contract negotiator and developer having previous responsibility for performance, frequency, and partnership contracts and a former Chairman of the U.K.’s largest grounds maintenance Joint Venture contract.
Michelle has both strategic and operational experience, having worked at a senior level within multi service delivery contractors.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- HNC Business and Finance
- NEBOSH General Certificate Occupational Health