idverde carries out hard landscaping projects to the value of approximately £5M each year across the UK. Our team is experienced in acting either as principal contractor (for local authority or HLF projects) or as a sub-contractor for main contractors.
We can deliver all external works projects, using expertise developed over many years. To date, these works have included complicated hard landscaping projects such as:
BALI Grand Award winning Media City Development, Salford
- New Birmingham Library, Centenary Square
- Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester
- Twickenham Riverside Jubilee Gardens
- Colmore Square, Birmingham
- Manchester Metropolitan University
Our service range is extensive and also includes:
- Car park construction
- Tarmac and pathways
- Restoring historical buildings within parks across the UK
- Planting trees into urban tree pits amongst a network of cables and pipes
We carry out the works using in-house teams with the occasional support of approved specialist sub-contractors. By having a bank of skills and experience to draw upon we are able to deliver all external works and landscaping projects. All operatives are qualified and experienced in their field of operation and are CSCS card holders.