We are looking for dynamic and talented people who aspire to become highly influential managers. If you are interested in working for a fast paced business with ambitious growth plans, keep reading.
The graduate entrant programme is an exciting and invaluable development path to fast track individuals into an operational or specialist management career. The programme also offers first-class on-the-job training and a series of learning sets designed to enhance your management and interpersonal skills.
There are two routes into our Graduate Programme:
Direct Entry – you will be recruited directly into a specific role for example Graduate Tenders Manager, Graduate within Finance or HR.
- Graduate Tenders Manager
- Contribute to the preparation of tenders
- Assist the department in tender submissions
- Undertake a project agreed with mentor and line manager
- Participate in Marketing activities
- Carry out site visits
- Following a period of 6 – 9 months, have the necessary skills to complete small to medium size tenders in their entirety
- Operationally focused
- 3 months as a Grounds Maintenance or Landscape Operative
- 3 months as a Team Leader
- 3 months working within a head office function i.e Finance, Business Development or HR
- Undertake NEBOSH qualification and a line managers training programme
This route would result in a clear career path to a junior management position within 12 months.