Local Authorities, major companies such as IBM and BP, Housing Associations and members of the public blessed with mature trees in their gardens turn to Banyards with complete confidence. We are Arboricultural Association 'Approved Contractors' with skilled, highly qualified and fully insured tree teams offering a complete service:
- Tree surveys and surveying
- Processing of TPO applications
- Pruning, thinning, crown lifting, felling and bracing
- Ivy banding
- Hedge trimming and removal
- Stump grinding
- Tree replacements, transplanting and planting
- Appraising the intrinsic value of damaged or destroyed trees
- Protecting trees on construction sites
- 24-hour Emergency Call-Out Service
Why Choose Banyards?
Banyards' reputation as experienced and professional tree surgeons has been further enhanced by its recent appointment as Dorset County Council's official partner for the Dorset Arboricultural Services Partnership.
Tree work can sometimes be a 'panic buy' following high winds and stormy weather, and we won't let you down. However, it’s best to avoid an emergency by ensuring your trees stay healthy.
Banyards' arborists provide you with informed, impartial advice and technical excellence to ensure your trees stay healthy and beautiful. We offer a full service from tree surveys using the latest state-of-the-art scanning equipment, to felling and stump removal if things are too bad to redeem. Rest assured the advice we give will be timely and appropriate and in the best interests of your trees, not our turnover.