What our current graduate entrants have to say about us?
Richard Stiles, Graduate Tenders Manager, joined us in July 2011, here are his highlights of his time with the business so far:
- Working with a fantastic team, who provide strong and continued support enabling a really smooth transition between student and working life
- Working in this fast-paced environment, where all of my skills and knowledge gained at University have been quickly transferred, utilised and built upon further
- Great opportunities to travel and get involved with the management team – learning about the business development of the company at all levels, e.g. Tender Start-up meetings, quarry visit and attending the annual management conference
- Investment in my future: Opportunities to gain further qualifications and build upon my skills set; including completing the IOSH Managing Safety course; intermediate/advanced Excel courses; Website CMS training and Asta site control training
- Involvement with marketing has not only given me a rich insight into business development, but has enabled me to build upon a broad set of IT and design skills. Contributing to the development of the new website has been a highlight, from the initial training and writing extracts of the main text, to uploading and designing
- Opportunity to have immediate impact in the pre-qualification tendering stages (business development) of the company