What should you expect?
The Landscape Group are committed to offering our employees the best possible training and personal development to help them succeed in their chosen career path.
This is achieved through a number of methods, some of which are listed below:
- Induction Training - health and safety, customer care, use of machinery and vehicles, environmental awareness, company and client procedures
- Annual personal reviews
- Personal and Contract Training Targets
- Demonstrable track record of up-skilling across the business and all types of job roles
- Training and development initiatives such as "Plant your own Apprentice"
- Management Training Programme for emerging, new and existing managers
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualifications
- NVQ Level 4/5 Management
- Support towards the attainment of professional qualification such as CIPD, CIPS
The following support will be specifically provided for graduates:
- Dedicated mentor – chosen specifically for each graduate in order to enhance their experience on the scheme and supplement their development
- Graduate co-ordinator for the scheme who will run the programme and efficiently resolve any queries or problems
- Monthly 121 / reviews with your line manager
- Full access to internal training and specific/tailored external training interventions
- A tailored development plan which is created in the second quarter of the programme and is designed to lay the foundations for the first post programme role within the business